Sunday, January 20, 2008

Honolulu Bridal Expo...



I ventured over to the island of Oahu for the Hawaii Bridal Expo hosted by BridesClub.com. It started on Friday and ran through today. It was a lot of fun. There were thousands of brides in attendance. My wonderful hubby Nate helped me set up and stayed with me everyday to pass out info to all of the brides. It was really nice to meet so many Brides to be and other wedding vendors at the same time! Honolulu is always a fun city to stay in also. I am looking forward to a great 2008 Wedding Season. Here are a few pics of our booth...


A few details...




Nate helping me set up :)...

2 comments:

DesireeDurang said...

Your display is awsome! Beautiful! Hope the show went well.

Aihara Visuals said...

Thanks Des..It was a lot of fun but a very busy weekend.