Monday, December 03, 2007

Joanna, Kawika & Belly :)...

I had the incredible privilege on Monday of taking maternity photo's for Joanna and Kawaika. We met a Baldwin Beach in Paia. The water was a brilliant shade of blue that morning. Joanna is an amazing photographer and I have been very grateful to work along with her quite a bit this past year. We have had a wonderful time and many fun adventures shooting weddings together :) I have also been able to enjoy watching Joanna's belly grow. I am very excited for them as I know they will be wonderful parents. Joanna has also posted some of the photos on her blog. You can see her blog here : http://joannatanophotography.blogspot.com/
I was thrilled that they asked me to document this special time in their lives. Thanks you two!...





No comments: