Saturday, December 29, 2007

St John Family...

I had a great time meeting up with the St John family in Kaanapali yesterday. It was a very cloudy evening but we made the best of it. Sara is a photographer also which made my job very easy..they all knew what to do:). They were a very fun family to capture. Thanks you guys for allowing me to photograph your family. Hopefully the next time you are in the islands the sunset will be much more vibrant. We spent close to 2 hour together so I have tons of images to share...



As we were taking this photo Sara had a little visitor nibble on her toes...
I think he wasn't to happy that her toes were invading his space...:)


Mom & Dad...

Sara and her boyfriend were very fun...





I took out the fisheye to capture the entire scene...

Thank You St. John Family ~ Aloha

No comments: